Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Monday, August 27, 2007

You're Afraid of Ants?


Here is another case where Josey Wales, my Umbrella Cockatoo, sounded the alarm while the birds were enjoying their outdoor cages. A deer in the hedge? A Comcast guy up the pole? No...after much detective work on my part...Josey was alarmed because my recent watering activated an ant nest. The ants went into action to move all of their eggs up the post next to Josey's cage. Can you see them in this photo? I have to admit, there were a lot of ants. However, Josey was acting like an elephant afraid of a mouse. Such a drama king!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home