Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Friday, August 3, 2007

MATILDA GREY WHISTLER


This is Matilda, also known as Little or Matil. Matilda spent many years as a girl grey, however, a dna test changed that...she is a he. After all those years of thinking of "her" as a girl, her parents decided to continue the relationship that way.
She (he) is not at all used to being in a cage. At her (his) home, she (he) is given complete freedom to wander the floors and furniture at will. At my home, however, she (he) is quite happy in the large enclosure in my living room.

I awakened this morning to the beautiful whistling of a parade of Disney hits. "A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes" and "Zippety Doo Dah Zippety Eh, My Oh My What A Beautiful Day". Since it's impossible to cover that cage, Matil woke up with the sun. Her (his) whistling is magnificent. I enjoy the happy and lilting tunes all day long. She (he) doesn't do a lot of talking but the cheerful tunes are a delight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home