Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Monday, August 6, 2007

More Whistling Going On

Here is Matilda again. I have been experiencing some fun interactions with this grey guy. He is a talented whistler and I am NOT! I've been enjoying his repertoire of many melodic tunes. I try to whistle some responses but, like I said, I'm not much of a whistler. Well, Matil seems to know this and he is now starting a tune and then pausing. He will wait for me to respond with the next note or two. Then he finishes the "song". Slowly, I am getting better. This bird is actually teaching me! He seems to get a real kick out of this exchange. I have him for the rest of this week. I should be better by then and Buster will probably take over the lessons. He, too, has enjoyed Matil's whistling skills and is beginning to emulate them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home