Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Monday, October 29, 2007

Rain Forecast Means Showers Inside

Today there are thunderheads moving across the sky. My home is full of parrots and they all seem to revel in the forecast of possible rain. It certainly gets noisier when the weather changes. To make them all happy, I moved through the house with my mister bottle. Simon, the amazon, couldn't get enough! Jasper the funny little Senagal, also gave me a cute little pose as he soaked up the water. Katie, the sweet little girl cockatiel fanned out her wings to take advantage of the spray. (Yes, she needs a trim!) And, Munchie, the handsome male cockatiel, tried to remain stately and unaffected but he thoroughly enjoyed the shower. Afterwards, it was actually quiet (for a whole ten minutes) while everyone preened.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home