Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Monday, November 5, 2007

Cats and Birds

This is Joplin! Joplin is a very sweet Noble Macaw that is quite vocal! She, (actually a he, but who cares) announces "ready to go to bed!" as soon as I get there to tuck her in. When I gather up my keys, she says, "bye bye!"

The handsome kitty is Comet. He lives very successfully in the same home with Joplin. Joplin's cage has some "loaded aluminum cans" placed on the top of the cage. Just in case Comet gets curious, the noisy cans will totally change his intentions quickly. Can there be harmony with a cat and a bird? In most cases, yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home