Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Freako Appears

Obviously, much of my writing is about parrots...

However, my current story is a success story about a very shy kitty named Freako. (named for a reason) I have been caring for this group of cats and parrots for a long time. Freako has been a phantom glimspe now and then.

Finally, this week, I actually got to stroke him and hear his purrrr. I guess he decided that he was missing out on some pretty awesome affection. I would pay attention to all the others and he would hide behind the sofa. One evening I just sat quietly on the couch and waited. Freako came out and relaxed in my presence. Success is wonderful. He enjoyed some neck skritches and turned on his motor. I wish parrots could purr! It is so satisfying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home