Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Monday, November 12, 2007

Josey Wales Relaxes


Well, Josey Wales has learned to relax and his "seasonal aggression" has subsided. The first thing I did was remove the cardboard boxes from his cages. He certainly loves to tear them up and go into hiding, but this is only allowed if it does not create a monster. The second thing I did was to trim his wings and toe nails. Believe it or not, this seems to settle him down. The third remedy was to provide him with his bead laces. He uses these to relax. All seems okay now and the stress has passed. I firmly believe, when a bird bites, it stresses him as much as the "victim."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home