Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bintel Has Issues

This is Bintel! He is such a character! He is visiting while his house is being painted inside.


Bintel has some feather issues. I am always trying to make him comfortable and content. I thought he might enjoy some time in the extra large enclosure in my living room. Wrong! He didn't like it at all! He held onto the side as if he were in jail. Poor Bintel. He feels more comfy inside a smaller cage. So I tried various toys and distractions. The one thing that was a hit...a peanut. Not the best thing for a feather picker but it made him calm and happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home