Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Shower Personalities

Here is a sampling of different shower personalities.


My macaw, Lucy and my Alaskan guest, Sierra, have learned to relish the experience. They spread their wings and can't seem to get enough water on them. Barnaby, however, just sits there. He tolerates the shower. I find this very unusual. Usually amazons come unglued in the shower. They often turn inside out to get the water on every feather. Whereas macaws are less animated, at least when they're dry. This just goes to show you that one shouldn't generalize when it comes to parrots!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home