Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Monday, January 26, 2009

It's The Simple Things That Count

This is Odie. He is a sweet gentle umbrella cockatoo.

He wasn't interested in any fancy toys. He enjoyed chewing on the corrugated cardboard that I wove in and out of his cage bars. He really loved the small foot toy that I made by rolling up some of that cardboard with an almond inside. I used a small zip tie to secure it. He held this and nibbled on it for an hour! Some birds have a very short attention span. Some, like Odie, can work on "a project" for a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home