Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Chi Chi Flighted Nanday

Chi Chi is visiting this week making the decibel level rise accordingly. She is housed next to Ben and the two of them really like to make some noise. Because Chi Chi is flighted, she has plenty of time out in the small bird room. She takes flight and does laps! Being confined in the small bird room allows for this without the chance of her landing on a big bird's cage. She does, however, enjoy the supervisory role when I am doing chores in the room. She comes down and lands on my shoulder to direct the activities. Yes, I do many morning chores in my bathrobe. One of the many perks of working at home.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home