Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Bead Pacifier Strings





One of the most successful toys that I often provide for nervous birds is the string of pony beads. They act as a pacifier and calm the anxious bird.
Greys and Goffins seem to especially appreciate the beads. They hold them and pass them through their feet and beak. Here you can see Joshua holding his Bead Pacifier.


I make these each night and have quite a few accumulated. If anyone would like to buy some, just ask. I sell them for $3.95 to $7.95 each (depending on complexity, length and bead size).

1 Comments:

At 8:24 AM , Blogger Margie G. said...

I LOVE these bead strings! Both Artie and PJ (Goffins) and Rooster (U2) regularly play with them. Even my moustache Paco will give them a whirl. Thanks for turning me onto them, Gayle!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home