Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Thursday, September 23, 2010

One Great Parrot Looking For A Home


Marley is such a great parrot. I thought about keeping him to be a companion for Ben, my elderly blue crown conure. However, Marley is more into people. He craves one on one attention and will talk to anyone who will listen. I caged he and Ben together for some time but they never really clicked. ie No shared preening experiences etc.
I posted Marley on Craigslist hoping to find just the right person to adopt this wonderful guy. So far, no match... If you know someone who has the time to dedicate to this outgoing little man, please contact me. He will make someone an interactive companion with laughter every day. email: parrotnanny1@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home