Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Yoga for Indy

Indy consistently invites me to play with him. Here he solicits me by hanging plaintively and I know he would step up the minute I offered my hand. However, I'm a busy gal! And...he would get more and more insistent if I allowed his smiling face to engage me in play every time I walked by. It's funny because when I want him to step up, he can be quite reluctant. The games they play!

Indy is a strong bird and when he decides to hold on to something, it's quite a task to "unhook him". Hanging out on the Atoms gives Indy a good chance to stretch and exercise. Somehow no cage is big enough to allow the full range of hanging and climbing. If you're going to have a big bird, you're going to have to make room!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home