Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Brave Buster


Buster is seen here as the first parrot to brave the scary new Parrot Pulley Gym.  He actually loved it and flapped his wings and held on tight.  Great exercise! 

Of course, bring out the camera and he freezes his posture immediately!  Trying to get a candid or action shot is definitely difficult.  You'd think I pulled out an AK47. 

Please note that Buster is now fully feathered and very handsome!  His feather picking days are a thing of the past.  (Knock on wood.) 

This play area is truly wonderful because when it's not in use, I can easily hoist it up out of the way.  Because I have hard floors, I just wipe up any mess underneath. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home