Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Monday, April 4, 2011

Kitchen Help? Not so much...


Dr. Featherman Senegal Parrot

My day is an active day of rotating birds to playareas and outdoor cages.  Whenever I am spending time in the kitchen, some little character can be stationed on the dining room table.  This past week was a rotation of "supervisors".  I had Dr. Featherman (seen here) who thoroughly enjoyed hanging out and watching me and the television.  If I am preparing the foods, I am the more entertaining!  If my tasks are more mundane, like washing the dishes, then Sprout TV is fun and full of songs and animated characters.  
Doc Featherman Supervising
 If the doc here got tired, he could spend time in the Exotic Enclosure while his neighbor, Felix came over for her turn.  I am never alone! 

Now, if I could just train them to empty the dishwasher!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home