Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Cleaning Day is a Fun Day

Bintel Makes Friends With Charlotte
Charlotte is an animal lover.  She is perfect for coming over on weekends and helping me with the never ending task of cleaning around here.  What I love most is that she takes the time to talk to and interact with the interested parrots all around her.  They feel very comfortable with her and the various activities going on because she is tuned in to them.
 
Here, you see Bintel holding her hand.  Bintel's phone was ringing a lot while Charlotte busied herself in the area.

Thank you Charlotte!  You're a big part of me keeping my sanity around here!  We both remarked on the ability of these characters to make a mess as fast as it is cleaned up.  There's got to be a cartoon in there somewhere!  Just another instance where a good sense of humor comes in handy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home