Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Successful Toy Selection

Every parrot has a favorite pastime.  Some have many!  If you can figure out exactly what your parrot enjoys doing, you can concentrate on providing the right environment.  That is why I use a lot of cardboard strips and soft wood, etc.  When a bird arrives for the first time, I quickly determine where that bird likes to sit and what motivates the bird.  Some are rather stoic and others are hyperactive.  It takes all kinds!  Once I found Buster's favorite is the Avian Maze Craze Block, I now order them in quantity.  He chips away at the block with seeming delight.  It's his thing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home