Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Muffin Lovers

This is Sadiki.  She is visiting and is my best customer when it comes to my Munch Muffins!  She grabs the chunks of muffin and scarfs them up like she has been starved.  She dabbles with the pellets and seed...but it's the muffins that make her one happy girl.  The muffins are a healthy mix of oat and barley flour with flaxseed meal and pumpkin.  Other added ingredients are coconut flour, olive oil, rolled kamut, and shelled pumpkin seeds. 

1 Comments:

At 1:16 AM , Blogger Margie G. said...

My entire flock loves your Munch Muffins, Gayle! I am glad they enjoy something that is organic, delicious, and nutritious. I usually take a piece of muffin and put it in foraging cup, or even a paper tube that's folded closed on both ends. They will eagerly work their way through whatever puzzle I give them to get to their muffin prize. know they've really earned their tasty treat after that!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home