Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Spoiled Birds Welcomed!


This is Bailey and Dude. Their mom and dad reluctantly went on a much needed vacation. These little greencheek conures are very very spoiled. This is a good thing! Except when it comes time to leave them in the care of others, because they're here, it is nice to know that their lifestyle won't be inhibited. At my home, even spoiled little birds have a pretty good time! Bailey and Dude are good flyers and I have ten foot ceilings... I do, however, have a wonderful Exotic Enclosure in my living room. This is a 4' x 6' x 6' wire "room" for parrots. It is decked out with rope "vines" and toys. I can put all my guests in there (not together!) no matter what size. Indy, the Hyacinth, to Munchkin, my frequent guest cockatiel, to these two precocious greencheeks! They climb all around and transit upside- down on the ceiling of the cage. If they choose to, they can fly in this cage! I am confident that they will enjoy their stay and I sure hope their parents can relax and enjoy their vacation as well. If you look closely, you can see that Bailey is a yellow-sided greencheek conure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home