Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING


The holidays are a busy time around here. I utilize the time carefully when I am home and have my routine down pat. The birds are enjoying warm showers inside now, instead of outdoor showers from the hose. They all get their breakfast and a clean cage before I head out to take care of birds in their homes. Sometimes, by the look of things, these guys have quite a party while I'm gone! I return to a complete mess and enjoy giving them all some one-on-one attention and a little dinner before bedtime. As your holidays get busy, don't forget to give your birds that little bit of special time. It doesn't take much to really make their day! Also remember that the "strange" lights and decor with extra visitors in and out can be scary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home