Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Just Give In and Accept It

Roxie will not stay put. I place her on the kitchen stand so that she can "watch" me prepare the meal for her and Rosie, another Blue and Gold Macaw. This is a galley kitchen, however, and the jumping distance is easy for her. She hops over to the kitchen counter and offers to sample the items being prepared. I tried consistently to place her back on her stand with a morsel to enjoy...but she has made this "her game" and plays it well. If you can't beat them, join them. I now allow her to supervise me. Roxie wins this one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home