Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Using Plan B C & D

I have two new guests. Baby Blue and Gold Macaws, Oro and Azul. They cage together and this morning, the first morning, they decided they wanted nothing to do with coming out to me, a stranger. I backed down and went to plan B (a towel) but that wasn't going to work either. So, I placed a large tree outside their open cage and placed a walnut in the cup. Out came one of them and grabbed the walnut. At that instant, I requested a step up and she easily stepped onto my hand without dropping the nut. Voila!


You can see by these photos that they are now having the time of their lives playing in the big Exotic Enclosure! These youngsters are making use of each and every toy and perch. It's always fun to have playful young birds as guests!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home