Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sound Effects

This is Daisy. She is positioned next to the dining room table during her stay with me. My friend, Shelley, came up today to help me with the many endless chores around here.
After we were done, we sat down to catch our breath at the table. When I grabbed a tissue out of the Kleenex box on the table, Daisy sniffled. The sound effect was dead on! We laughed and tried it again...yep, Daisy sniffled again. She definitely relates her sniffle sound to the retrieval of a tissue!

There is a laugh in every corner of this house!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home