Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ugly Toys

Okay! I know I haven't posted a new blog entry in a week! So sorry! I feel like my day is filled with one million tiny tasks that all need to be done right now! Talk about pressure...


Here are some photos of my latest toys. My toys are the ugliest toys, but they function extremely well. The parrots don't care. They just need texture, surprises, and safety. The cardboard tube is surprisingly successful! Chauncey is one of those birds that shovels his dry food up and out of a bowl. Not so good when a bag of Harrison's costs a small fortune! I made him this Harrison's Dispenser and, with his incredible beak, he gets one cube out at a time and eats it. No more waste! Horray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home