Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ben Senagal Quiet Time

.
I actually had an epiphany the other day. I almost always have a TV or radio on as I trudge through the never ending bird chores around here. The noise level in the house can escalate at times. I wear my TV headset or my ipod in order to hear the preferred noise. My amazement came when I had turned off all the peripheral noise and just kept the house quiet. The birds got quiet too! I don't know why that surprised me, but it did. I suppose they compete with the TV and radio.
I won't stop watching TV or listening to the radio, but it was a nice calm afternoon for a change.
The Senagal in this photo, Benny, is a new guest. He is quite old by his dad's best guess. Benny is mellow and talkative. He enjoyed the quiet afternoon as well. As an only child, he wasn't quite sure what to make of all the other birds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home