Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Friday, December 25, 2009

Busy Merry Christmas

Christmas at the Parrot Nanny House is fun! I'm kept extremely busy making sure everyone is granted some out-of-cage time and special treats.

Odie enjoys some late night TV watching. He had his eyes closed in total contentment, but opened them for the photo!
Jasper is on top of the world for his playtime on the Atom.



Felix prefers the active lower levels during her recess.



BJ and Bubbus take their positions on the apparatus during TL Time.
I have too many birds to show here but they all get some lovin' and one-on-one time.
I'll rest next year!
Merry Christmas to all of you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home