Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Re-Introduction for Sierra


At long last, Sierra's mom and dad have returned from overseas! I have been caring for their baby during that time.
They both came to visit the evening that they arrived and it was amazing to watch as Sierra's memory was awakened.
We tried to go slow because the initial contact had to be without any stress or anxiety. Sierra was unsure of what was going on. Did she remember? Yes, I feel she did. Was it confusing? Yes, I'm sure it was.
The good thing is that mom and dad will stay in this area and visit her for a few days before taking her back to Anchorage Alaska.
In this photo, I showed Linda the tuck-in routine where we say our goodnights through the "window" in the sheet and get our kisses. It's an important part of Sierra's day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home