Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Birds In The Forest


To take my mind off of Sierra's absence, I took on a project. The wall in my living room has bird cages all along the front of it. It needed a new look. I wanted to cover it with something that wouldn't show potential bird splatter, be it food or other...
I found this beautiful wall mural online and decided it was perfect. Doesn't it look tranquil? Charlie doesn't seem to even notice it, but I would think it adds a sense of wildness to his surroundings. It mounted just like wallpaper and certainly takes two people...thank you Sharon! If you want to hang one, email me! I will give you the details to avoid pitfalls and problems. There are many sites but I used www.muralsuperstore.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home