Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sierra Heads North

Well, the house is a little emptier. Sierra has flown the coop.

Her mom and dad spent a few days visiting her and exploring our beautiful Bay Area before packing her up and heading back home to Anchorage Alaska.
I was so saddened to see her go. She has been a sweet girl for me the entire year that she was here. Yesterday it was difficult to imagine her incredible adventure. In her backpack, she traveled in style, but her day was undoubtedly exhausting. SFO to Seattle to Anchorage, 8am to 9pm. I bet she is so happy to be back in her Northern Home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home