Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Friday, October 1, 2010

Sierra Update!

Look at this beautiful girl! Her face is blushing in front of the camera. Sierra lived with me for an entire year while her parents were out of the country. She was still a baby and I became totally enamored with her.

So did many others that came here and became friends with her. Well, she's back in Alaska now and thriving.

For Christmas Santa brought her a Jumbo Atom. It makes a great place for an exuberant macaw to expend some of her pent up energy.

I understand that she is used to wearing a harness now and even flies on a leash! That must be so much fun!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home