Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Monday, September 27, 2010

Who's The Boss?

Meet Boss. He is a sweet and engaging 17 year old goffins cockatoo. He has no faults! Well. . . . . he can be a tad bit noisy ... (can't they all?) but mostly he is a happy, easy to handle, playful and talkative little man. I am responsible for finding him a good home. I usually only take on one Peace of Mind Placement bird at a time. I am still tempted to keep Marley, the Blue Crowned Conure, as a companion for Ben. However, if the right match comes along, I would prefer these guys to be in loving homes where they will get lots of one on one attention. Know anyone who can offer lots of love to a wonderful bird? email me parrotnanny1@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home