Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Monday, January 23, 2012

Out-Of-Cage Time at Parrot Nanny


Not your typical living room.


Luve Active and Playful

Jasper Happy to Supervise

Solo Trying To Check Out Jasper

Sumo Would Rather Be On Me
I take pride in the care that I provide for my guest birds.  Some of them are used to lots of interaction and out-of-cage time.  I can't duplicate their exact preferences but I can see to it that they have some time to stretch and get a change of scenery.  Often this is while I clean their cage and change out their foods and water.  They climb around and check out their neighbors (from a distance).  Of course, when I pull out my phone to snap a photo, they immediately stop all cute antics and lean toward the phone!  You can see from the photo of my living room that each parrot is comfortable kicking back in their own space. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home