Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Monday, February 6, 2012

New Website for Parrot Nanny

Last night I launched my new simpler website.  I have had the previous site up since 2005 and I wasn't able to edit it myself, thus, it stayed the same for the duration. 

My business hasn't stayed the same!  I have reduced some of my activities due to how busy I am now.  I am concentrating on the boarding parrots in my home.  That's pretty much a full time job!

I will continue to make and sell the Munch Muffins and Psittacine Cuisine as the parrots here love the menu and many of my clients are frequent buyers of these delicious and nutritious foods.   (All organic and wheat & corn free!)

I'd love your feedback about what you'd like to see on the new website.  This time I can make changes!  Hallelujah!  

PS  Thank you Mary Long for your incredible talents in web design.  

http://www.parrotnanny.com/


  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home