Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Saturday, April 28, 2007

BAILY AND DUDE

This post is especially for Lee who is missing her two little guys very much. Baily and Dude are utilizing my biggest cage (because they fly all over the place when allowed!) They spend a lot of time near each other but venture away to explore the ropes and toys and, of course, the food dishes! Yumm. They really love my special Psittacine Cuisine cooked grains! The cup is absolutely empty by the time it is collected. These little guys go home tomorrow and, although I'll miss them....I'm sure Mom and Dad will be very happy to see them again. Everyone's had a nice vacation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home